Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Andrea. I'm a wife, mother, full-time computer software developer who seems to never have enough time to do everything I want to do. I married my high school sweetheart, who also happens to be my best friend. I love photography and am a total "mommarazzi" to my son Dillon. I grew up in the South, so I have always been loved, and also love others, with food. So my idea of a good time, is getting together with family and friends, eating some great food, and documenting the whole thing with my camera. So, "food, family, and photos" pretty much sums it up!

Monday, October 3, 2011

MCP Actions Blueprint - Murphy

I'm sharing another blueprint of a photo edited using the MCP Mini Fusion action from MCP Actions as an entry to win the new set of MCP Lightroom presets!

The top photo is the before, the bottom photo is the after.



Here are the steps I took to edit the photo:
1) Used Spot Healing Brush tool to get rid of white spec under left eye
2) Ran MCP Mini Fusion
3) Increased Clarify layer to 60% and masked off background
4) Increased Warm Tint layer to 65%
5) Turned on Pink Cadillac layer at default opacity
6) Used Darken layer to darken edges of photo
7) Added Hue/Saturation layer (with no adjustments) set to Overlay blend mode at 44% opacity

No comments:

Post a Comment