Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Andrea. I'm a wife, mother, full-time computer software developer who seems to never have enough time to do everything I want to do. I married my high school sweetheart, who also happens to be my best friend. I love photography and am a total "mommarazzi" to my son Dillon. I grew up in the South, so I have always been loved, and also love others, with food. So my idea of a good time, is getting together with family and friends, eating some great food, and documenting the whole thing with my camera. So, "food, family, and photos" pretty much sums it up!

Monday, October 3, 2011

MCP Actions Blueprint - Dillon

I'm sharing a blueprint of a photo edited using the MCP Mini Fusion action from MCP Actions as an entry to win the new set of MCP Lightroom presets!

The top photo is the before, the bottom photo is the after.


Here are the steps I took to edit the photo:
1) Ran MCP Mini Fusion
2) Increased Clarify layer to 90% and masked off skin and background
3) Increased Hazy layer to 40%
4) Increased Warm Tint layer to 50%
5) Turned on On Cloud Nine layer at 40% opacity
6) Turned on Cool Blue Sea layer at 15% opacity
7) Turned on Pink Cadillac layer at default opacity
8) Used Darken layer to darken background
9) Added levels layer and masked to only brighten eyes
10) Added general levels layer
9) Added Hue/Saturation layer (with no adjustments) set to Soft Light blend mode at 55% opacity and masked off shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment