Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Andrea. I'm a wife, mother, full-time computer software developer who seems to never have enough time to do everything I want to do. I married my high school sweetheart, who also happens to be my best friend. I love photography and am a total "mommarazzi" to my son Dillon. I grew up in the South, so I have always been loved, and also love others, with food. So my idea of a good time, is getting together with family and friends, eating some great food, and documenting the whole thing with my camera. So, "food, family, and photos" pretty much sums it up!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Woohoo! I was featured on the MCP Blog!

So, every Saturday I look forward to seeing the 10 featured photos from the past weeks submission in the MCP "picture a week" project and getting the theme for the next week. And each week that I think my photo was really good, I sort of hold my breath, just hoping that maybe this week is the week that I might be one of the 10. I hope, but I never really think I might be one, because there are so many professional photographers participating and so many of the photos are just phenomenal. Not to mention that there are now 3,100 people participating in the project.

So, imagine my surprise and delight as I scrolled down the blog post to see my photo of my Pampered Chef Salt & Pepper grinders as one of the featured photos for this week's theme of "Darks and Lights." It was a little like Christmas....only in March! :-D

If you'd like to check out my photo on the MCP blog and see the other 9 featured photos, you can do that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment