Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Andrea. I'm a wife, mother, full-time computer software developer who seems to never have enough time to do everything I want to do. I married my high school sweetheart, who also happens to be my best friend. I love photography and am a total "mommarazzi" to my son Dillon. I grew up in the South, so I have always been loved, and also love others, with food. So my idea of a good time, is getting together with family and friends, eating some great food, and documenting the whole thing with my camera. So, "food, family, and photos" pretty much sums it up!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love that Shot Link-up! "All in the Details"

So I LOVE MCP actions! I have all their freebies and am saving my pennies to buy the new fusion set (or really any set, there is nothing on that site that I wouldn't like to have!). Love that Shot is doing a link-up with the theme of "All in the Details" and the prize is a gift certificate to MCP or the new Fusion set, so I definitely wanted to enter!

This is a necklace that my mom bought for me on her last cruise. It made from pearls and some sort of black coral (I think?) and it is so pretty. I processed it using the Vanity action from Florabella's Luxe II set. I thought the details of the necklace were really cool and I love the contrast of the colors and the background.




2 comments:

  1. first thank you for visiting my blog
    glad to see you joined love the shot challenge too - nice photo :)
    have an amazing day my friend
    Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one purdy necklace!! :D

    ReplyDelete