Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Andrea. I'm a wife, mother, full-time computer software developer who seems to never have enough time to do everything I want to do. I married my high school sweetheart, who also happens to be my best friend. I love photography and am a total "mommarazzi" to my son Dillon. I grew up in the South, so I have always been loved, and also love others, with food. So my idea of a good time, is getting together with family and friends, eating some great food, and documenting the whole thing with my camera. So, "food, family, and photos" pretty much sums it up!

Monday, August 8, 2011

MCP Actions Blog - Project 52, Week 31 - Halfway Point!

"Storm Rolls In"
Week 31 - MCP 52 Week Project Theme: Sky


So this is the halfway point! It's hard to believe that I've made it so far. Honestly, I'm a little bit of a committment-phobe, so I'm sort of impressed with myself that I've stuck it out this long. I have so enjoyed this "photographic journey" and I can really see how this has improved my photography. So, if that's something you're trying to improve, I highly recommend starting a 52 week project.


We went to Virginia this weekend, and I got some great photos of my family that I am very pleased with. I also took a ton of photos of an old barn with a soaring blue sky and puffy clouds with the intention of doing something HDR-ish with them. But as I was going through my photos, this one really spoke to me - so I used it instead. I just love how peaceful this scene looks...and I can always use a little more peace!


Just before the storm rolls in...

Week 31: Storm Rolls In

No comments:

Post a Comment