Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Andrea. I'm a wife, mother, full-time computer software developer who seems to never have enough time to do everything I want to do. I married my high school sweetheart, who also happens to be my best friend. I love photography and am a total "mommarazzi" to my son Dillon. I grew up in the South, so I have always been loved, and also love others, with food. So my idea of a good time, is getting together with family and friends, eating some great food, and documenting the whole thing with my camera. So, "food, family, and photos" pretty much sums it up!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MCP Actions Blog - Project 52, Week 13 [FEATURED]

So, for week 13 of the MCP Project 52, I was featured again! I'm not sure if it means anything, but my photo was the very first one in the blog post displaying the 10 featured photos. It just made my day!

"Canine Fusion"
Week 14 - MCP 52 Week Project Theme: Fusion


Featured in the 10 picks from week 14 on the MCP Actions Blog! Yay!

I've always had "mutts" for pets and our dog Murphy is no exception. He's a fusion of Australian Cattle Dog and something else, we're not sure what, but the combination made for a beautiful dog who is a perfect addition to our family.

Processed using MCP Mini Fusion and Florabella B&W Blush

Week 14: Canine Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment