Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Andrea. I'm a wife, mother, full-time computer software developer who seems to never have enough time to do everything I want to do. I married my high school sweetheart, who also happens to be my best friend. I love photography and am a total "mommarazzi" to my son Dillon. I grew up in the South, so I have always been loved, and also love others, with food. So my idea of a good time, is getting together with family and friends, eating some great food, and documenting the whole thing with my camera. So, "food, family, and photos" pretty much sums it up!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dillon and the Plasma Car

So after playing with a "plasma car" at one of the stores in Concord Mills and also at our neighbors' house, we ended up getting Dillon one, too. If you haven't seen one of these things, they are really cool. The car moves when the handles are twisted back and forth. I got Dillon's from Amazon.

The template I used for these pictures is from The Coffeeshop Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment